19.12.08

Intention and Surrender

Intention

This is the third of the three cards I drew on Monday.

I am One who has colorful green eyes that glow.

I am the One who blows on the magical green stuff and it lifts from my hands.

I am the One whose beautiful hands are open to receive.

I am the one with feathers in my hair.

I am the One who doesn't try to hold on to the green stuff.

What do you want from me?

I want you to loosen your grip.
I want you to trust that once you have blown on the magical green stuff, it iwll scatter like wild flowers, seed and take root in the fertile groundwork you've lain and, while you won't know whether you will grow daffodils or tulips, it will be beautiful and just what you needed.

What do you have to give me?

I give you the assurance of a beautiful future if you let go and blow; breath.

How will I remember?

When you see a seed or flower or beautiful hands.